Friday, February 8, 2013

YouTube Friday: Tips for Passengers of Amtrak's Coast Starlight - Northbound CA into Ore...

Back again for the newest installment of YouTube Friday. Today's video rides the rails to the TWaSbL Station from TallSky's YouTube Channel. The videographer rides the rails on Amtrak's  Coast Starlight line from California to Oregon. This always reminds me of when I took Amtrak's Wolverine line last September from Detroit to Chicago for a Tigers game against the White Sox and safely back home again. It's always a neat perspective to see things from the rails and not having to worry as much about feeling rushed while traveling. I'd definitely recommend a ride on the train next time you want to go on vacation.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...