Sunday, July 11, 2021

The Cost of Traveling

 I have been noticing a lot of things here recently, since many Coronavirus restrictions are being lifted and people are traveling again. Many people who are traveling are experiencing higher prices when they book hotel rooms and vacation rentals such as Airbnb and Vrbo, airline flights and rental cars. I have noticed that some rental car companies have raised prices to near $1000 a day due to pent up demand. If you are thinking about travelling this summer, be careful, be safe and look for bargains while making reservations. Whenever I travel, I use my discounts for hotels and airfare, as well as for Amtrak if I am traveling by rail. 

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...