Thursday, February 3, 2011

To all my young TWaSbL readers

I saw this video on YouTube the other day (via Ramkin5674's YouTube channel), and it made me think about this show on TV about some homeless teens and young people who made their homes on the street, sleeping on subway trains at night to stay warm, etc. For all my young readers of TWaSbL, I want you all to know that I care about you, and if you are thinking about running away because of troubles at home, don't do it. You'd just be running away from one set of problems and into a whole different set of problems. If you feel like you want to run away, call the National Runaway Switchboard, and they'll direct you to some help.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...