Friday, September 28, 2012

YouTube Friday: DPS All City High School Marching Band at Campus Martius Park, August 22...

Since Football season is here on all levels, from Pop Warner league to the NFL, that means bands are out on the field, entertaining the crowds with songs. This video is one I filmed back in August of this year. It's of Detroit's All City High School Marching band, performing after the annual Back To School parade through Downtown Detroit. The band returned in 2011 after a 7 year hiatus. The first incarnation of the band was from 2001-2004, with an appearance in the Tournament of Roses Parade in '02, and Detroit's Thanksgiving Parades.  The musicians, Flag team and dance team do a great job. I hope to hear more from these talented young people in the future.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...