Thursday, August 23, 2018

Java Service

Took a walk this morning, and ran across this Absopure truck at Comerica Park, delivering water to the front offices. Absopure is a water company from Michigan. They even have a Coffee Service, delivering coffee, tea and hot chocolate to offices, in traditional form and in Keurig K-Cup formats. Absopure, as well as Nestle and other companies deliver refreshments to offices and other institutions. Do you have coffee or other beverages delivered to your home or workplace? what is your favorite? I only drink coffee, tea and water, for the most part, don't drink alcohol or soda/pop/cola, even in diet form (staying away from artificial sweeteners), and I add Stevia to my coffee and tea. 

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...