Friday, August 17, 2018

YouTube Friday: Aretha Franklin - You Are All I Need To Get By

Today's installment of YouTube Friday is In memory of the late Aretha Franklin.  I decided to share with you one of my favorite songs by her, by way of Sergio valle riestra Caceres' Youtube Channel. I enjoy hearing this song while listening to AM 580 CKWW in Windsor, Ontario.Since news broke of Aretha Franklin's passing, the Detroit area radio stations (across the river in Canada, as well) have been playing her music. Her Funeral arrangements were announced today, as well as arrangements for a viewing and a memorial concert, as well.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...