Thursday, October 4, 2018

Traveling Rest

A site I discovered a while back through one of my Social Media accounts is OnRoute, which are rest stops services the 400 and 401 routes that run through the province of Ontario in Canada. These rest stops are much like rest stops in the United States, with needed essentials for travelers, such as gas, food, and other goodies. These remind me of the Ohio Turnpike and the Iowa 80 Truck stop, to a point. (I am sure that there are many fine truck stops north of the border).  If I happen to go to Toronto to see my Tigers on foreign soil or to, as they say, "see the world," I will make sure to stop at one.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...