Monday, December 31, 2018

End of the Year greetings

Here's to a great New Year in 2019. I hope 2018 treated you nice. I am happy that you guys have stuck around during my hiatus, which ended up almost four years long due to work and other commitments. What were your favorite blogs from the past few months, and what would you like to see more of in 2019? Any video requests for YouTube Friday? My favorite blogs to write about were the stories of Northern Calloway and Curtis Jones. Their stories really made me think about what mental illness can do to people, and what can go on when any particular condition goes untreated. It also made me consider ways to help others.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...