Monday, February 1, 2021

Helping those in God's Kingdom

Over the past few years, I have heard about Kingdom Home, a charity run by Matthew and Ashley Boyd (Matthew is a pitcher for the Detroit Tigers). Kingdom Home helps kids and young people in Uganda who might be targeted for immoral purposes and gets them on the path to a better life. The home also helps these young people to learn life skills to help them become better citizens in their communities. When I am able one day in the future, I would like to sponsor a young person here. If you can, whether now or in the future, consider sponsoring a young person and making a difference in their lives. 

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...