Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Delicious meals home delivered

Taking care of an aging relative is no easy task for anyone. I have experienced this when I was taking care of my father until his passing, taking care of his day-to-day needs and making sure he was okay. Many people are caring for aging relatives or relatives with special needs. I have been following the Dementia CareBlazers YouTube channel and Facebook page here for some time and thinking of three extended family members on my mother's side of the family that have been affected by and have passed away from this dreaded disease of Alzheimer's and Dementia. While caring for a family member, friend, or neighbor who is aging or dealing with living alone, finding healthful options for daily meals can be a challenge. As I am on social media, I find the site Mom's Meals. They can deliver a healthy, home-cooked meal to your home. The meals can be tailored to the diets of those dealing with different health challenges, such as for those battling Cancer, Diabetes, kidney failure, heart issues, and more. There are even plans for those who adhere to a vegetarian or gluten-free diet. I think that this will help anyone with the proper nutritional needs of those they care for. 

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...