Monday, August 6, 2012

Slurpee Buses, or Rolling Ads

 I've noticed these Slurpee buses around town recently, and I thought that these were pretty cool. I'm just wondering if these are on any other city's buses, subways, trolleys or streetcar. The first picture was taken this past Saturday, and the other was taken in early June. I like seeing the shrink wrapped buses from the outside, but they're a pain in the neck to ride on, because you can barely see out the window when you're trying to get somewhere. What are your favorite shrink wrapped vehicles. My personal favorites were the Pepsi "Optimismmmmm" People Mover back in 2009, the Metro PCS People Mover these past couple of years, and this Slurpee Bus, shown here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...