Friday, August 17, 2012

YouTube Friday: Woman Pepper Sprays Children To Get Xbox 360 On Black Friday 2011

Today's edition of YouTube Friday, which was found on MegaMrBeautiful's YouTube channel, is something I thought about as I was leaving Wal-Mart after doing some shopping this week. I began thinking about Black Friday after seeing a police car parked out in front of the Wal-Mart I went to, and all the craziness in and around big box stores. The incident shown here was from last year's Black Friday madness, when a lady had a can of mace with her and sprayed her way to get what she wanted. Sometimes, I wonder what gets into people when they want something. What's the craziest thing you've seen someone do to get something?

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...