Thursday, May 14, 2020

Battling Old Habits

I have been on Twitter here recently, and while scrolling through my feed, I noticed that many people I tend to follow were in need of prayers because they were falling into some past habits that were pretty self-destructive or conducive to living a productive life. I think that many of us during this time are prone to, at many times, falling back on or being tempted by old habits, such as smoking, drinking, meds of various legality, vices of the flesh, and other undesirable habits. It seems that no matter how hard we are trying to avoid them, or how long we have been avoiding them, they always sneak up on us at the least convenient or desirable time. Reading an article on CBC from back in March tells us how to divert our attention towards more productive habits. One of these habits is to get social online, whether it be on Social Media, a blog, or other means. What are you doing to get past old habits? I try to read or go on social media. 

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...