Friday, May 8, 2020

YouTube Friday: Neil Sedaka - Little Brother

Today's edition of YouTube Friday comes from Ben Clevenger's YouTube channel. This is one of Neil Sedaka's songs from his comeback in the 1970s.  I have been intrigued with music from the 1970s since I was in the sixth grade in the mid-1990s. I heard the song "Love Will Keep Us Together", written by Neil Sedaka and performed by The Captain and Tennille, on a commercial touting a Compact Disc package with Top 10/number one songs of the 1970s. This song was on an album of Neil Sedaka's hits from 1974-1980, which included his comeback hit "Laughter in the Rain", along with songs such as "The Immigrant," "The Queen of 1964," "Rock and Roll Wedding Day," and this song, which is a favorite of mine since the 1990s. Neil Sedaka is currently on Facebook, where he performs Quarantine concerts for his many fans and followers.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...