Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Passport Program for Baseball

Here is an innovative program for the baseball fans around the country. It's called the MLB Ballpark Passport. It works in a way like a regular passport, but you stamp in to MLB ballparks, usually at the team gift shop, guest relations or at another location. There are also books for Minor League Baseball stadiums and Spring training stadiums in Florida and Arizona. If you have a book already, join the official Facebook page for those with books, the Ballpark Stampeders. I found out about this program a few years ago, but didn't decide to get a book until earlier this year. I only have two stamps so far, Comerica Park in Detroit and Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, but I look forward to seeing more ballparks in the future, and stamping in the future.  

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...