Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Take Stock of Shoes and goodies

Recently, I have been hearing about the site StockX, which is like a safer version of Craigslist an eBay for shoes and designer goods. It runs like the stock market, you set up a portfolio and buy and sell items, and all items are in new or like-new condition Besides shoes, you can buy clothes, watches and purses, as well. There is even a list of Portfolios for you to browse. I think that this is a nifty way to sell and buy designer items without shady characters trying to scam you with fake transactions. As always, just make sure to  yourself whenever you go shopping online.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...