Sunday, January 23, 2011

TigerFest 2011 Blog

I attended TigerFest yesterday, and had a good yet Cold time. TigerFest is the annual Fan Festival for the Tigers. It has been sold out since 2007, its first year at Comerica Park. This picture was taken after I got to Comerica Park after Breakfast. My favorite parts of TigerFest were the pictures and the autographs. I also enjoyed the informative and entertaining Question and answer sessions. Despite the cold weather (it was in the single digits in the morning, and windchills were sub zero), everyone there seemed to have a great time. People patiently waited in lines for the autographs and photos with players (sometimes patience was in short supply). One of the points I'd like to see changed for next year's 'Fest is the wait for lines. There were long lines in excess of an hour or so. 2010 was an example of swift ines and short waits in line. That's the only gripe I have about TigerFest this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...