Friday, January 28, 2011

YouTube FridaySpace shuttle Challenger explosion CBS Evening News

Today's edition of YouTube Friday is in memory of the astronauts who lost their lives in the Space Shuttle Challenger explosion that occured 25 years ago today, on January 28, 1986. I found this video on 10TVMan's YouTube Channel. Many people still remember where they were when they saw or heard about the explosion. I had just turned 2 years old a few weeks earlier, and really don't remember when this happened, but members of my family do. I remember seeing something on the news about this on the 10 year and 20 year remembrances in 1996 and 2006. I pray for their families today and always.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...