Monday, January 10, 2011

Auto Show Time '11

It's Auto Show time again in the Metro Detroit Area. I stopped by Cobo to take in the atmosphere in the lobby area for the Press Preview today. There were many members of the media congregating out in this area before they went into the show to observe and critique the show as well as view the unveilings. I saw these two ads that are pictured here as I was doing a few things today. The Top ad is for Mercedes Benz. It was located on the old Pontchartrain Hotel, which is located across Washington Boulevard from Cobo, and people can see it as they arrive and depart the Auto Show. THe bottom picture is an ad from Toyota on the turnstiles for the Detroit People Mover. It talks about the Prius going plural, and what you could call it. I thought that it was neat how they had this set up :-D I'll make sure to share some more pictures with you as I go about town.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...