Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year '11 blogging

Happy New Year to all of my readers! I'm glad we all got to the new year okay and in one piece. Today, the NHL's Winter Classic is being played at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh. This event has been going on for the past few years now, and always draws big crowds. I enjoy seeing where the event will be held, and seeing an ice rink in the middle of an outdoor baseball/football stadium. THe Red Wings were in the Winter Classic in 2009. I always wonder if Comerica Park could host a Winter Classic in the future. We'll see about that. How has your New Year been so far? I hope 2011 will be a great year for you, and will have lots of new opportunities.
Lauren

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...