Tuesday, January 18, 2011

TWaSbL Favorites from the Auto Show: Chrysler/Jeep/Ram

One of my favorite exhibits from the Auto Show was the Chrysler/Jeep/Ram exhibit. It's always been one of my favorites. I like the quality and workmanship of their cars. The Jeep Wrangler-Black ops edition was a popular car, and many people took pictures with it. One of the cars that caught my eye was this Challenger. The Challenger isn't a new nameplate (it was around in the 1970s), but it's sporty and pretty cool. I've seen a few of these on the road over the past year, and they seem like they drive pretty neat. The safety features are pretty cool, as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...