Monday, January 3, 2011

New week of new year

Lots to get to today here on TWaSbL. Sorry I didn't write yesterday. It was my birthday, and I was out celebrating. As many of my Michigan readers may know, we inaugurated a new Governor on Saturday afternoon in Lansing. I hope that Gov. Snyder brings a lot of great ideas and changes to the state for the next four years. Also, I've noticed on the news that a large contingent of freshman members of Congress and the House of Representatives are in Washington DC getting ready to go to work for their states. I pray that the US Government will be increasingly pro-life in the future, as well as all state governments. I won't have a photo blog up until at least after the Auto Show in a couple of weeks, so just bear with me there.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...