Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A terrible Hoax

Just read this article about the hoax involving Vaccines leading to Autism in USA Today. Many people are understandably upset about this, and some wonder why someone would do this. I feel the same way. I don't know why someone would want to lie and say such things. I feel that all kids should get vaccinated because someone could get dangerously sick if they came down with something like Rubella (German Measles), Mumps, Diptheria, etc. I understand a lot of parents were scared and upset when this hoax came out because they thought that their child or children would develop Autism after getting their normal childhood shots. What do you all think of this?

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...