Thursday, January 3, 2013

Exercise Ideas for the New Year

As I was browsing articles in USA Today, I ran across this article about exercising while on vacation, and instantly took notice. If one of your New Years Resolutions is to exercise more and lose a few pounds, this is an article for you to know where to go to work outwhile enjoying yourself on vacation. Of course, there are many apps out there for your cell phone/mp3 player/tablet so you can track your diet digitally, and not go over your limits. I have been tracking my diet and exercise regiment with the MyFitnessPal app for my phone, so I can know how much I eat a day, and how many calories I burn by exercising (walking, stair climbing, etc). Try it, you might see results faster than you think!

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...