Friday, January 11, 2013

YouTube Friday: FIRST POSITION - A Ballet Documentary

Today's YouTube Friday video comes from IFCFilmsTube. This is a trailer of the movie "First Position", which is about a group of talented young people that are preparing to audition and perform for college scholarships and spots in nationally (and internationally) known dance companies. These youngsters have been training since they were old enough to put on Ballet slippers.   I first saw this movie as a DVD on display at my local library a couple of days ago, and found the trailer interesting. Good Luck to all the young people out there pursuing their dreams. May God bless you and keep you safe in your endeavors.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...