Wednesday, January 9, 2013

No Texting and Driving for young drivers in Michigan

While perusing the pages of the Detroit News today, I noticed an article about Governor Snyder signing a law banning Teenagers from texting and driving, named "Kelsey's Law"for a young lady who was killed in an accident in 2010. I think that it's important that young drivers-or anyone, for that matter-put the phone down while you are driving, because someone could get seriously hurt or worse. You could spend some time in jail or dole out money that you could be spending on something for yourself or your family. I think most cell phones have a function or app that disables you from using it unless you need to make a call to 911 in an emergency.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...