Friday, January 29, 2021

YouTube Friday: Trevor Bauer Does Conor McGregor's Strut in Game (Vlog 5 | Trevor Bauer'...

I have been educating myself on the Coronavirus health and safety protocols in both the National Hockey League and the National Basketball Association, as well as Major League Baseball, when and if the season gets started for 2021 (this article was from January 12. 2021) When baseball restarted in July for the 2020 season, I was interested in what the players had to go through in this "New Normal", so I went on YouTube, and I ran across Trevor Bauer's vlog on the Momentum YouTube channel, the above video was filmed here in Detroit when the Reds were playing the Tigers.  Trevor also has another vlog series on Momentum, Inside the Off-Season, where he details his offseason activites.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...