Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's YouTube Friday: Auld Lang Syne

This is a special YouTube Friday for New Years. I decided to add Kenny G's version of Auld Lang Syne (commonly Known as The New Years Song) as today's selection, courtesy of Mezzogal's YouTube Channel. I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog entries this year, as well as seeing all the pictures from different parts of town,different events, and the YouTube Friday entries of different things I noticed on YouTube this year. Hope your new year is off to a prosperous start. Also, don't be afraid to comment on my entries (just keep them clean and sanitary!), and offer new ideas of things I should put here on my blog. Happy New Year from TWaSbL to you!

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...