Thursday, June 24, 2010

iPhone 4 Debut day

Today was the big release of the new Apple iPhone 4. They say that this iPhone has better features and new functions, as well. From what I was reading in USA Today, there were people waiting in line for it at the Apple Store in New York, as well as around the US and other parts of the world. Here in the Detroit area, people waited in line at Metro Detroit Apple stores for the new release. It's a hot commodity, and if I were to get one, I'd wait until all the hype died down to get one. They had advertising for the iPhone 4 at the AT&T store at the mall I frequent. If you have a new iPhone, how is it working out so far for you?

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...