Friday, June 11, 2010

YouTube Friday: mySCRIPPSdetroit.DRF: FM Dial Sweep

Just looking at the Detroit Radio Flashbacks page again (I mentioned this site in a previous entry), and I found their YouTube channel. This is one of my favorite videos of theirs. It's of the old Detroit FM Dial. It's a trip back in time for most if not all Detroiters that lived here "Back in the Days". I remember a few of these stations , including WLTI (Soft Rock/Adult Contemporary), WHYT (Pop/Top 40), WJZZ (Jazz), and WLLZ (Rock) The station content and some of the call letters have since changed over the years, but the memories stay alive to all who listen to the Radio

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...