Monday, August 30, 2010

Harvard Sq. Centre

Here is the Harvard Square building on Broadway here in Detroit. As I look at its page on SkyscraperPage, It says that the building was built in 1925, and for the most part , is unused today. There's currently a nightclub on the ground floor. The page also says that there'll be lofts there soon. There are old signs on the building soliciting people to call if they wanted to rent a loft, book a hall for a party, etc. back in a previous era, and there was a store for Christmas decorations for businesses next door. I like the arched windows on the top floor/penthouse level of the building, and the font of the "Harvard Square Centre" sign, as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...