Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Help Affording Medications

I saw this ad from AstraZeneca as I took my photo walk back in June. It seems nowadays that many people are losing their health coverage after losing their jobs or have a limited income, and not being able to afford their prescriptions. I saw an article in the newspaper a week or so ago about many people losing their Cobra coverage, and having to face a new set of challenges in paying for their medication, especially if they are taking medicine that's very expensive to pay for. The website mentioned on this ad lists the website AZ and Me, which is a program to help people pay for their prescriptions. It has useful links on the site, as well. This is one of many programs out there to help people afford their medications.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...