Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sports and Weather Blog.

I saw on the news today about Chris Chelios retiring from hockey and taking a front office post as an adviser with the Red Wings. Chris was a defenseman for the Wings. I remember seeing him at the Red Wings Victory Parade a few summers ago, and watching him play for the Red Wings on Television. I'm sure that "Cheli" will be great in his new role in the front Office. In other news, I've been seeing the reports about Hurricane Earl on TV that's about to hit the east coast. I'm keeping all my East Coast readers in my prayers that your homes/schools/places of business won't be damaged.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...