Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Comerica Skyline

This picture is one of my favorite pictures that I took this past Sunday at the Tigers game against Cleveland at Comerica Park. It shows most of the city skyline and historic buidings in the area from the Detroit Athletic Club on the left, to the "Two Davids", Broderick (with the ad on the side) and Whitney (right next to the Broderick Tower) on the Right. It was a beautiful view from my seat in section 334. Skyline views are my favorite types of pictures to take, because you can see all the buildings and the beauty of a city. Most times, the Detroit skyline is shown from across the river in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Hope you like this view as much as I do
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...