Sunday, August 29, 2010

Movin' around at Night (and in the day, too)


Here's the locally famous Night Move. It's a shuttle that takes people to all the popular nightspots in Royal Oak, Ferndale and Downtown Detroit. Reservations are required if you want to ride around to various parties on the weekend. I've seen these buses in passing as I've gone around town the past few years. They seem like they're pretty full, and a pretty popular draw for anyone wanting to make a night on the club scene around town. The buses run on biofuel, so you can be sure it's a "Green" ride. I've seen the Night Move in Greektown a few times, as well as in other spots around town.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...