Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Bloggin'

First of all, let me say Happy Labor Day to you all! Today was a busy Labor Day here in Metro Detroit. I attended the Labor Day Parade in Downtown Detroit before heading to Comerica Park for the Tigers game against the White Sox. The Tigers lost in 10 innings today, but it was good to see everyone out and about for the game and Parade, as well as at the Jazz Festival n Saturday. The Picture of the Buses was taken during the Labor Day Parade, where it accompanied the Bus Drivers union along the Parade route. W They were part of the Bus Drivers union, that was marching in the parade. The TigDetroit Tigers 2010 sign was taken shortly before the game started. Lots of visitors were in town for the various events in town. I hope all of my out-of-town readers enjoy your time here if you're in town for the Jazz Fest, the Tigers/Sox series, Labor Day Parade or for any reason at all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...