Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Cop cars on the road

While I was at the picture of this new Dodge Police Interceptor, which I saw at the Detroit Labor Day Parade, I thought about all the news about the new Police Interceptor from all of the Big 3 automakers, which mainly replaces the old Ford Crown Victoria, which is still in use by many police departments. I've seen some Impalas in use, as well as some Chargers and Crown Vics as Police Interceptors around here in the Metro area. I've even seen a small CT&T car at the Auto Show that was used as an energy efficient cruiser. What do you all think of the new cruisers?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...