Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Midweek articles

I'm reading this article on CNN's Entertainment page about Joseph Cerniglia, who was an a contestant on the reality Show "Kitchen Nightmares", commiting suicide a few days ago. It's sad to hear about anyone taking their own life. I saw this report on TV yesterday, and the reporter said that about 10 or 11 people who were contestants on Reality shows had taken their own lives. I'm just wondering why many people do this, especially when they have been on TV. CNN's article says that he had recieved some criticism on the show. Maybe some that were on reality shows found out that it wasn't what they had expected after they had left the show. It may be different for some folks than others. I hope that you are able to find help or talk to someone you trust if you have thoughts of taking your own life

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...