Monday, May 17, 2010

The Crowd and Detroit loves you!

I'm continuing to look at my Hoedown pictures from this past Saturday. There was a good turnout this year for the Hoedown, and everyone seemed to be enjoying their time. The crowd shot was taken at the main stage. There would be more people there. The Ampitheatre area is a good area for people to hear the music and to see the acts on stage. The area that was cordoned off was used for VIP seating. I remember when this are was used for dancing and for some VIP seating, as well. The country station gave out these neat "Detroit Loves You" signs to hold up when the artists came on stage. I still have my sign, shown here. I saw many people with these signs around Hart Plaza. Maybe I'll see more of these signs throughout the summer during festival season.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...