Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mary, Fu-Te Ni and Red Wings, Oh My!

It's May, and I thought about the month of May being the Month of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Catholic Faith. Us Catholics honor Mary as the mother of our Savior, and a popular devotion is the Rosary. Here's a link from the Marist Messenger of a few Marian traditions that are popular and some feast days in May dedicated to Mary.
For all of my fellow Tiger Fans, especially my Taiwanese readers, here are a couple of pictures of Fu-Te Ni that were taken this past Saturday at the game. He currently sports a 1.54 ERA and fifteen strikeouts of as of Tonight (May 4, 2010). Fu's doing a great job with the Tigers, so we all have a reason to be pretty proud of him :-D

The Red Wings are playing San Jose this evening downtown at Joe Louis Arena :-D Go Wings! THey're behind, 2 games to 0, but I feel confident that they'll bring their "A" Game and advance in the playoffs

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...