Sunday, May 16, 2010

Downtown Hoedown 2010

I attended the Downtown Hoedown yesterday, which is Detroit's Country Music Festival. It's been going on for 28 years now, and it's always well-attended. This year's schedule featured Dierks Bentley, the Zac Brown Band, and hometowner Uncle Kracker. It was a Great time with lots of good music. I liked hearing all the bands that performed at the festival. I've been attending the Hoedown since 2003, mainly to find something to do around town. I've been going ever since then. This is one of many festivals coming up this summer. The Techno Festival is the next festival, which is Memorial Day Weekend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...