Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pre-Memorial Day Blog


Memorial Day is coming up next Monday, May 31, here in the USA. It's a day where we remember all the men and women in uniform that passed serving our country. I try to say a prayer for all members of our military on that day. There are special ceremonies, church services, and other things around the country. According to the US Memorial Day website, it was originally called Decoration Day when it first started, because that was the day when people would decorate the graves of deceased veterans. I remember all my relatives who served in the military who are no longer with us. While you are out having fun and carrying out whatever plans you may have, remember all of our veterans who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...