Sunday, May 2, 2010

Celebrating the Tigers

Here's a picture I took at the Detroit Tigers game on May 1. The Tigers had just won the game, 3-2 on a Johnny Damon walk-off home run. Ryan Perry got the win (he's number 45 in this picture), while Fu-Te Ni and Eddie Bonine did well in relief of Jeremy Bonderman, who started and pitched six good innings. Many of the Tigers did a great job. I always enjoy seeing the Tigers. Before the game, there was a clinic, where some of the players and coaches talked about pitching, catching, hitting, and fielding. It was interesting. I'll post more pictures soon.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...