Monday, May 24, 2010

RenCen Cool down

Today was a nice day out, so I rode my bike along the riverfront downtown. When I got there, I saw many people cooling off at the water fountain and sitting along the riverfront and chatting with companions. The Riverfront park area near the RenCen, shown in these pictures, was dedicated in 2004. I like coming here to relax and be amongst everyone. Kids young and old like running through the fountains on a warm day to cool off, I like feeling the cool water from the fountain against my hand as I go by. I hope you get to go somewhere in this nice weather to relax and have fun
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...