Thursday, October 14, 2010

Concussions, is there help for it?

I've heard a lot recently about some athletes and many other folks getting Concussions. For those who don't know, Concussions are a traumatic head and brain injury. I think that the Professional sports leagues can educate players and other staff on the signs of a concussion, and what to do if you think you have one. I've seen a lot of people in many of the US Sports leagues (Baseball, football, Hockey, mainly) be pulled out of games because of Concussions, and get extensive treatment for them. I just hope someone can find out how people can prevent them in time so that athletes and others can avoid them.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...