Thursday, October 28, 2010

Election Blog

I was watching the news this evening, and saw a story about the website Publius, which was designed here in Michigan. It helps all Michigan voters find their polling place, as well as who and what to vote for come next Tuesday. It's a pretty informative site. If you live in Michigan, and haven't registered to vote, be sure to register at your local branch of the Secretary of State's office before the next election in your city or town. I think that all young people need to get out and vote, because you don't have a say if you don't vote. I've voted since I was 18. My Mom took me to the Secretary of State's office as soon as I turned 18. I don't know if we'll get the amount of people that we had a couple of years ago in the presidential election, but I think that young people could make a difference in the election. It doesn't matter if you vote Republican, Democratic, or as an independent, go out and vote on Election Day

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...