Friday, October 15, 2010

YouTube Friday: Best of Solid Gold: Season 3 - Vol.2 HQ

I ran across this video on YouTube from the page of YouTube user SolidGold1980. I thought about Solid Gold recently, and was surprised to find so many videos out there dedicated to the show. I was young when the show aired the first time, and really don't remember it, but I like seeing the Show air on YouTube Reruns. I know that many of you out there in the Blogosphere remember the show as young kids or teenagers. I see that in many of the comments of these videos, people said that they wanted to be a Solid Gold Dancer at one time as a kid.

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...