Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday 2010

Good Friday is today. It commemorates the passion and death of Christ in the Christian world. This cross I post today was blessed with Holy Water, and I post it here for you. I used two palms for this cross. I went to Good Friday Services at my Church today, which consisted of veneration of the Cross and prayers. I'm fasting and abstaining as dictated by the Catholic Church. I'm watching EWTN's coverage of Good Friday service right now. Congregants are currently receiving Communion right now. I will continue to Pray and to reflect as I usually do. More soon.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...