Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Memorial Picture

I found this picture while going through an old photo album. This is of the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial wall in Washington DC, circa 1998. I was on a school trip with my Middle School during Spring Break '98, and this was one of the many attractions we visited in the DC area. I haven't been since this trip, and would like to go again one of these days to see the new attractions. There are some more pictures from this trip in another album I have. I decided to share this with you because I thought that it was interesting. This picture is a bit blurred, but you can tell who and what's in the picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...