Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tiger game pics

I went to the Tigers game yesterday against the Kansas City Royals, and had a good time. My Tigers lost, 10-5 against the Royals, but I had a good time being amongst the crowd. Here are just a few of my pictures from yesterday. Luke Hochevar pitched for the Royals, and Max Scherzer pitched for Detroit. The game was pretty all right. For more info on the game, Click here for the game story from Tigers.com. I noticed fewer people, mainly because it was a workday and the kids were at school. I also noticed that GM has the fountain in center field to itself now. It shared the fountain with Chrysler and Ford last year after GM couldn't afford the fountain during its financial difficulties, so Mr. Ilitch (owner of the Tigers) had Chrysler and Ford to either side of GM, and the phrase "The Detroit Tigers support our Automakers" in a show of support for the US car companies during this economic time. I'll post more pictures soon.
Lauren
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Maternity Homes

 This building and its past use has been on my mind here recently, as well as the former hospital, behind me as I was taking this picture, n...